The time has arrived again to gather up around the TV with snacks and beverages to watch the excitement of the highlight of American Football, the Super Bowl. When organizing an event, it's essential to know what you will be serving your family and guests. This includes everything from the food and beverages. That is why we have the perfect collection of recipes for you to pair with our 0.0% Alc Wine Soft Seltzer that goes wonderfully with each one of these foodie items.
Baked Buffalo Wings
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture. Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place them into the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking, so they cook evenly.
Per Serving: 125 calories; protein 6.8g; carbohydrates 3.8g; fat 9.2g; cholesterol 31.5mg; sodium 257.6mg.
Recipe by www.AllRecipes.com
Hot Spinach Artichoke Drip
Ingredients (Serves 15)
- 75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup good quality grated parmesan
- 4 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with garlic and shallots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away.
Serving: 1/4 cup, Calories: 73kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.5g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 10.5mg, Sodium: 245mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 0.5g
Recipe by www.SkinnyTaste.com
Pulled Pork Sliders with Red Cabbage & Avocado
- 2–3 lb. pork loin
- 1 teaspoon of course sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 dates (dried and pitted)
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 24 whole wheat slider buns
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and rosemary. Mix to combine.
- Rub dry rub all over pork loin and place in a crockpot.
- To the crockpot, add tomato sauce, dates, balsamic vinegar, melted coconut oil, and garlic cloves. (just throw them in; it will all get cooked together in the end)
- Cook pork loin on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Using two forks, begin to shred pork in the crockpot until there are no more chunks, toss shredded pork around in the sauce.
- Serve on top of whole wheat sliders with fresh purple cabbage and avocado slices.
Recipe by www.JoyfulHealthyEats.com
H2O Sonoma Soft Seltzer 0.0% Alc is perfect for any occasion. Order today! Now available on Amazon.
Leave a comment