San Francisco, CA
The Business Analyst is a vital link responsible for translating data into meaningful tools that support our meeting our business objectives. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing data collection and the organization and dissemination of business intelligence tools that allow us to better understand the state of business, glean insights and take action where necessary to improve performance.
Qualified candidates only please. Must live in San Francisco.
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our Non-Alcohol brand at independent and regional chain accounts in order to gain growth in a competitive segment.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with Gee-Z Brands big bets, increase Non-Alcohol brands visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing Wholesaler plans and budgets, prepare and present business reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with regional chains relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties.
- Conduct monthly meetings with main Wholesalers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities, in close coordination with Non-Alcoholic Key Account Manager.
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Substantive growth in current / most recent position within the last five years - Ideally within a sales, marketing, strategic, or analytic capacity - CPG in Non-Alcoholic experience preferred.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects - specifically exposure to retail and/or wholesaler initiatives with information based selling responsibilities.
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Understanding of wholesaler network / processes and Wholesaler Equity Agreement.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
No Agencies Please.
Apply at: careers@H2oBubbles.com