Non-Alcoholic Sales Manager
We're making things happen in our Non-Alcohol Division (Soft SeltzerTM ) and are looking to people to fuel our growth and help us build our story for H2TM - Flavored Soft Seltzer TM water. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Sales Leader (District Sales Manager – Non-Alcoholic division), that can think outside the box and who will be responsible for increasing sales and promoting the brand in Milwaukee. The ideal candidate has an eye for talent, is analytical, smart and knows how to design a world class repeatable sales process.
The goal is to increase product placements with existing customers and identify and open new accounts. The right person will be extremely motivated as he or she will operate very independently.
Inspiring people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members' previous experiences.
Qualified candidates only please. Must live in Milwaukee.
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our Non-Alcohol brand at independent and regional chain accounts in order to gain growth in a competitive segment.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with Gee-Z Brands big bets, increase Non-Alcohol brands visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing Wholesaler plans and budgets, prepare and present business reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with regional chains relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties.
- Conduct monthly meetings with main Wholesalers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities, in close coordination with Non-Alcoholic Key Account Manager.
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Substantive growth in current / most recent position within the last five years - Ideally within a sales, marketing, strategic, or analytic capacity - CPG in Non-Alcoholic experience preferred.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects - specifically exposure to retail and/or wholesaler initiatives with information based selling responsibilities.
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Understanding of wholesaler network / processes and Wholesaler Equity Agreement.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
No Agencies Please.
Apply at: careers@H2oBubbles.com