Sonoma Valley, CA
The Warehouse Manager provides materials, equipment, and supplies as needed by receiving, allocating, distributing and providing general resource management services in our warehouse; As well as provides leadership to their staff. This is key to success in our daily operations and we’re seeking a highly organized leader to join the team!
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by organizing and enforcing operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, training, and managing employees. Follows up with counsel, discipline and performance appraisal.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 3-5 years leadership in warehouse setting.
- Developing budgets, safety management and procedure adherence skills.
- Managing processes and surveillance procedures experience.
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Swift and Clear Judgment
- Strategic purchasing experience in utilizing purchasing power to obtain better pricing
- Experience with perishables
- Warehouse Management: 4 years
- Budgeting: 1 year
No Agencies Please.
Apply at: careers@H2oBubbles.com