Dry weddings are all the craze these days. We can’t think of a better way to spend your special day than to be wholly present and enjoy creating lasting memories surrounded by the people who mean the most to you. Weddings are known to typically be accompanied by high alcohol consumption. Many people have chosen to take a more mindful approach when incorporating alcohol into their lifestyle in recent years. There is no need to worry about missing out on any fun if there is no alcohol present. Here are ten ideas on how you can add a whole lot of fun to your wedding day.
- Have H2O Sonoma Soft Seltzer available to guests as an alternative to alcohol. Display the varietals at the bar so your guests can see the different options. You could also add the options to your menu, which would be on each place setting. Keep in mind that it would be a good idea to offer water, fancy coffee selections, and smoothies.
- Hire a DJ or band to play upbeat music throughout the reception. Someone who will engage with your guests using comedy is a great way to keep everyone on their toes having a good time.
- Make the wedding kid-friendly as this is a fun way to encourage adults to let their hair down and participate in games, face painting, and silliness. What better way to help everyone connect with their inner child!
- Set a few cards at each place setting with conversation starters to help guests interact with one another. One suggestion is "Table Topics" available on Amazon.com.
- Choose a fun theme such as a Diner, Whimsical, Disney, Vintage, Garden, Bohemian, Southern Charm, Formal/Black Tie, Great Gatsby, Nautical, Celestial, Tropical, Preppy in Pink, Winter or, Wonderland.
- Offer a variety of entertainment such as having a photo booth, games, door prizes, bowling alley, fireworks, sparklers, magician, live painter, dove release, trivia, giant Jenga, farm animals, Mr. & Mrs. Quiz, dancing, treasure hunt, a chocolate fountain, slideshows, and father-daughter dance.
- Have interactive dinner stands to help the time pass a little more smoothly. This also allows space for your guests to mingle.
- Hire a videographer to capture all the fun moments you can later look back on and watch with your husband or wife on your anniversary.
- Choose a venue that does not allow alcohol on the premises.
- Be upfront with your guests by mentioning in the invitation that the wedding will be an alcohol-free event.
If you are planning your wedding and want to be sure to have plenty of H2O Sonoma Soft Seltzer available to your guests, place your order on Amazon today. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can receive FREE SHIPPING and 10% when you subscribe for future orders. This is a great way to be sure you never run out of our delicious 0.0% Alc beverages.
You could also email us: wedding@H2Obubbles.com