Picture this. You have made it to rehab, and now you can begin healing from drug and alcohol addiction. Our holistic approach focuses on treating the underlying conditions causing a person to use and abuse drugs and alcohol. Our 5-star fabulous facility offers a wide range of luxurious amenities. You can enjoy our heated pool and jacuzzi between sessions, play a game of tennis or basketball with other clients and trainers. You can meditate or read by the waterfall. During lunch, you can sit outside and soak up the sun as you look out to the Pacific Ocean. We also have a top of the line, fully equipt gym with fitness instructors ready to help you meet all your fitness goals and help heal your body from the physical damage inflicted by drug and alcohol abuse.
During your time in rehab at Passages, you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of treatment methods that help you heal from the inside out. To maximize your healing process we recommend you do the following things.
- Fully participate in your therapy sessions
- Be open and honest with your treatment team so they can best cater to your individual needs
- See your time in rehab as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Read The Alcoholism and Addiction Cure book, which can find in your bedroom or on various bookshelves and stands at Passages
- Practice visual meditation before you go to sleep to imagine your perfect self living a perfectly happy and peaceful life
- Journal every day to keep track of your progress
- Feed your mind positive and empowering thoughts
- Keep your body properly hydrated and partake in the nutritious meals served from our five-star kitchen
- Build connections with other clients to create a positive community you can lean on for support
- Work with your Continuing Care Specialist to prepare a reliable aftercare program for when you return home or enroll in a sober living program
Leave a comment